Zurich Builders Risk Insurance
The Zurich Builders Risk insurance plan is the industry leader in providing course of construction insurance solutions. We offer broad, flexible coverage options specifically designed to meet the unique builders risk insurance needs of even the largest residential or commercial construction project. Our competitive coverage includes an extremely broad policy, including:
- Coverage for theft of materials from the moment they’re delivered to the job site
- Protection for materials in-transit and at temporary locations
- Coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled
- Coverage for losses due to ordinances or laws
An added benefit of the Zurich Builders Risk insurance plan is the Reward Program that offers up to $10,000 in reward money to help deter arson, vandalism and theft at the job site.
Zurich Builders Risk Basic Eligibility
The Builders Risk Coverage Form (40471) provides coverage for residential and commercial structures with values up to $10 million. We also offer a Large Commercial coverage form for higher valued structures, including high valued frame risks. Our builders risk insurance plan is flexible and trained underwriters are available to assist with coverage for even the most complex structures. Call 800-800-3907 to speak with a Zurich Builders Risk insurance representative. All policies are subject to certain underwriting guidelines and restrictions.
- Builders must have two years experience unless otherwise qualified. Three years experience is required when requesting coverage for commercial structures with total estimated completed values greater than $3,000,000.
- Catastrophic limit is $5 million per policy.
- Policy can be issued in the name of the homeowner/mortgagee if the builder qualifies.
If you are an agent
If you are a homeowner
and want to learn more about Zurich Builders Risk insurance, or receive an on-line quick-qoute, visit our builders risk insurance web site
or contact your insurance agent and request coverage from Zurich.