Contractors Equipment Insurance
With more than 30 years’ experience in the construction insurance industry, Zurich understands contractors’ exposures and insurance needs. Zurich Builders Risk has long been a leader in providing course of construction property insurance solutions for builders in the residential and commercial markets, and our Contractors Equipment policy allows us to further extend our solutions for the construction industry.
Zurich Contractors Equipment coverage form offers broad coverage for contractors’ equipment and tools. Items typically insured under a Contractors Equipment policy are bulldozers, power shovels, loaders, graders, backhoes, forklifts, pavers, cranes, compressors, pumps and numerous other items of a mobile or portable nature.
Contractors Equipment policies can be written for contractors, municipalities, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers or any other type of commercial risk owning mobile machinery and equipment. Covered equipment may be owned, rented, leased or borrowed from others.
Here are just a few of the ways our Contractors Equipment program can meet your coverage needs:
- Scheduled values up to $10 million, up to $500,000 per item eligible (Agent’s authority up to $1 million per schedule/$250,000 per item; higher values require underwriting approval)
- Ability to rate, quote, issue and manage Contractors Equipment policies over the Internet at www.zurichna.com/zis in just a few simple steps 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Monoline product – Zurich Contractors Equipment policies can be sold on a stand-alone basis or in conjunction with our Zurich Builders Risk insurance policies or other package policies
- Scheduled and blanket coverage options available
- Skilled underwriters and support team at your service 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Flexible policy and billing options that work for you
- Trouble-free claims service that gets your customers back in business
If you are a contractor, click here
to get a quick on-line quote for Contractors Equipment Insurance. You can also contact your insurance agent and request coverage from Zurich.